The Federation wants the statistics in our leagues to be as accurate as possible. Coach and managers are to ensure that all GameSheet are correct at the end of the game.
If a scoresheet is not accurate, the Federation has a scoring change policy:
- Scoring changes are made via the AGHF Manager’s portal by a coach or manager.
- Scoring changes must be submitted with a video and the required information. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Goaltenders: the federation will add shots to a GameSheet submitted by a manager. Please note, the team will be subject to a fine if this practice becomes a regular occurrence.
- It is the coach’s responsibility to verify the scoresheet at the conclusion of the game to verify accuracy.
- NOTE: The league will not accept or change stats submitted by players or non team personnel.
*Changes may take up to 10 business days